Toyota Recall List 2010
The Toyota recall list in 2010 is extensive, as there was a very general problem that affected most of the models of the Japanese car manufacturers automobiles. This massive 3.8 million vehicle recall occurred due to the gas pedal sticking in the car and causing it to accelerate suddenly or speed out of control while already driving. Some of this was attributed to floor mats that were also installed wrong that could cover the accelerator in the Toyota, causing the same result of the car speeding out of control. Check out this Toyota recall list of 2010 to make sure your model of Toyota is not on there. If it is, take it to a car dealership as soon as possible.
- Toyota RAV4. This 2009-2010 model of small SUV was on the Toyota recall list of 2010. This four-door sports utility vehicle can haul items and also carry a number of passengers, making it a useful small family car. This was even more troubling that it had to be recalled.
- Toyota Corolla. This 2009-2010 model of sedan was on the Toyota recall list of 2010. This four door sedan was also known to be a reliable family car. The fact that this Toyota was recalled was hurtful to their automotive brand.
- Toyota Matrix. This 2009-2010 model of small SUV was on the Toyota recall list of 2010. This Toyota hybrid sports utility vehicle is similar to a Subaru outback, able to haul things and carry a number of passengers.
- Toyota Avalon. The 2005-2010 models of these sedans are on the Toyota recall list of 2010. These were a more luxury model of sedan. They suffered the largest number of automobiles to be recalled in 2010.
- Toyota Camry. The 2007-2010 models of these sedans, which were one of the top selling cars in the world, are on the Toyota recall list of 2010. This was one of the most surprising recalls for the Toyota brand in 2010, as these cars are known to be incredibly reliable.
- Toyota Highlander. The 2010 model alone of this large SUV was on the Toyota recall list of 2010. This large SUV was known primarily as a family car which was meant to compete with the suburban. This hurt their sales significantly.
- Toyota Tundra. The 2007-2010 models of this pickup truck are on the Toyota recall list of 2010. This pick-up truck used to be one of the best small trucks on the road before this recall scare.
- Toyota Sequoia. The 2008-2010 models of this large SUV are on the Toyota recall list of 2010. These models were also meant to be large passenger cars whose sales were already being hurt by high gas prices. This recall certainly didn't help.