Want to transfer music from iPhone to computer? ITunes won’t let you, but a program called Sharepod will. ITunes isn’t fond of the whole letting-you-actually-use-your-own-music-any-way-you-please, but Sharepod’s method could care less about how you use it.
Things you’ll need:
- iPhone cable
- Search for Sharepod and download it.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer using the USB cable that came with the iPhone. Using a port that’s on the computer, rather than one on your monitor or a keyboard, is generally advised.
- Open Sharepod. It might take a while for Sharepod to recognize the iPhone. Be patient.
- Make a folder on your computer where you want the transferred music to be put. Name it something intuitive, like “Iphone Music” so you can find it later.
- Highlight the tracks you want to transfer from iPhone to computer. Use the left mouse button and the “Control” key to select many tracks at the same time.
- Select the “Copy to PC” button. You’ll find this command at the top left of the software window.
- Navigate to the folder you just created using the browse button. You’ll soon be on your way to transfer music from iPhone to computer.
- Press “OK” to begin the transfer music from iPhone to computer process. This might take a while, depending on how many tracks you selected and how long they are.
- Double–check the files in the folder to make sure you got everything you wanted to transfer. Sharepod will put any uncopied files in the “Failed to Copy” tab in the software window. But everything should transfer pretty easily.
You’re finished! As a side note, Sharepod can also copy movies from your iPhone to your computer as well as add music and movies from your computer to your iPod or iPhone or whatever Apple toy you might own.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.