If you have recently purchased a new computer from Apple, you may want to transfer music from iPod to Mac. All Mac computers come with iTunes, which makes it easier for you to manage your files, especially when you have a large hard drive. Fortunately, there is a method that makes this possible, and best of all, it's free or low-cost at best.
- Download iPod to Mac Transfer. There is a special type of software available on the Internet that allows you to transfer music and other files from your iPod to your computer. Make sure you download the version that is compatible with the Mac. Keep in mind that the trial version will only allow you to transfer five files for free. The full version is fortunately not expensive.
- Install the software. Allow the iPod Transfer for Mac software to finish downloading on your Mac. Click "Run" to allow it to install. Once it is on your computer, you will be that much closer to being able to transfer music from your iPod to your Mac.
- Open the program. Once the install is complete, open the iPod to Mac Transfer program.
- Connect your iPod. Use the USB cable that came with your iPod to connect it to your Mac computer. Allow the program to recognize your iPod device. You will shortly be able to start transferring music from your iPod to the Mac.
- Open the music library. Click on the "Music" icon to open your iPod music library. You will then be able to see all the files displayed. Find any files you want to transfer from your iPod to your Mac and check the tiny box next to each.
- Store your music. Choose a folder in which to store the music at the left-hand panel in the iPod to Mac Transfer program. Click the "Save" button to begin transferring the files from iPod to Mac. When the process finishes, you will see a prompt appear that tells you how many files have successfully transferred.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
As Boogie Nights Turns 20, Here’s What You Didn’t Kno...
Fun facts about Paul Thomas Anderson, Dirk Diggler, Rollergirl and more.