It's important to understand all of the possible Trilipix side effects prior to taking the drug. Trilipix, known chemically as fenofibrate, is a drug primarily used in the fight against high cholesterol in patients with a risk of cardiovascular disease. Abott Labs sells fenofibrate commercially as both Trilipix and Tricor.
- Indigestion. Heartburn and indigestion are common Trilipix side effects, to include other adverse problems such as nausea and diarrhea. These are considered common side effects and cause no need for major concern.
- Upset stomach. An upset stomach often accompanies dosages of Trilipix as a minor side effect. Along with the above reactions such as nausea, indigestion, and heartburn, digestive problems (like an upset stomach) occur often when taking fenofibric acid.
- Back pain. Watch out for your spine, because Trilipix isn't so kind to it! Back pain, arm pain, and leg pain, to a certain degree, are minor side effects of fenofibrate and are not much to be alarmed about.
- Constipation. Indigestion and constipation are common side effects of Trilipix. Back pain, upset stomach, constipation, and indigestion (and their related adverse effects) round out the only minor, non-threatening side effects of fenofibrate.
- Weakness. Any experience of weakness should be immediately reported to a doctor. Muscle tenderness, joint pain, and general body weakness are all rare but serious side effects of fenofibrate that require the immediate attention of a qualified health professional.
- Rashes and hives. Rashes on the body of someone taking Trilipix should be noted and treated with the utmost severity. Blistering of the skin, peeling of the skin, and hives should be reported immediately.
- Fever. A fever is not tolerable when on doses of fenofibric acid. Report severe nausea, vomiting, and stomach pain to a licensed medical professional if you or someone you know is experiencing these adverse effects.
- Shortness of breath. As with any medication, if shortness of breath occurs, it is an emergency. This could be a sign of a severe reaction to Trilipix, and is extremely serious in nature.
- Breathing pains. Pain when one is breathing is a serious side effect of fenofibric medication. If anyone you know is experiencing pain when breathing (or shortness of breath, as mentioned above) consult a licensed medical health professional as soon as possible.
- Coughing up blood. Coughing up blood should be reported to a doctor A.S.A.P. If you or someone else is coughing up blood, call 9-1-1 (in the United States) if a doctor is not immediately available.
Trilipix side effects can be quite serious in nature, and should be considered with a doctor prior to taking the drug. The above information concerning Trilipix side effects was meant to be informative and not to replace the advice of a licensed medical doctor. Trilipix is not for everyone, and any further questions concerning fenofibrate would best be directed towards your pharmacist and/or physician.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …