"True Blood" characters are some of the most memorable on TV today. Who doesn't like real vampire stories? No not the toilet paper soft vampires in "Twilight". Real vampire stories. "True Blood" is an awesome HBO series where each episode is far more gripping than the last. It's a character driven series with some truly well played characters. Surprisingly, many of the coolest True Blood characters have no supernatural abilities. No fangs, no powers. Here are the baddest of the bad. Here are the coolest "True Blood" characters.
- Sookie Stackhouse. She's pretty much the main character of the series and one of the best characters on "True Blood". Everything centers around her and her telepathic abilities. She starts out as an awkward young lady, rather unsure of herself. As the series progresses, however, she grows into a real tooth chipper. Maybe its because she's dating a vampire, or maybe its because she can read peoples thoughts. Either way, she's easily one of the more memorable characters of the series. Not to mention she's hotter than a fire in the middle of the Sahara at high noon. She's played by the beautiful and talented Anna Paquin.
- Eric Northman. This is the guy that makes you want to be a vampire. He's the "Sheriff" vamp of Sookie's town. Sure he's got all of the vampire powers and such, but that's not what makes him memorable. Eric is the coolest vampire on the show simply because he epitomizes what it means to be a womanizing bad ass. He uses his dark powers of persuasion to bang some of the hottest chicks on the show. Then he usually eats them, or drinks their blood, something like that. Hell, he even uses his powers to pull Sookie away from her undead boyfriend. Seriously, this guy is the alpha male type. You'd want to hang out with him just because of the left over hot chicks he'd leave behind for you.
- Lafayette Reynolds. This guy is easily one of the coolest "True Blood" characters on the show. He's a gay, drug dealing, construction worker, and short order cook. He doesn't fall into that overdone stereotype of an effeminate gay man. He'll wear women's clothes, and eye shadow, and he likes dudes, but he could kick your butt. And, he does a lot of jaw swelling throughout the series. Not to mention, he's funny as hell. Lafayette is definitely one of the cornerstones of the show. Played by Nelsan Ellis, "True Blood" wouldn't be the same without him.
- Jessica Hamby. She's a smoking hot young vampire in "True Blood" She's battling with herself to understand her new found abilities. Does she want to date the guy or drain his blood. This chick is hot. She's probably the only girl on the show that could take the spotlight away from Sookie. She'd make you consider starting a new life as the undead. You'd probably invite her to bite you.
- Sam Merlotte. This guy, for lack of a better term, is kind of a punk. He sits around and broods because he's in love with Sookie. Eventually he gets over her and gets a few hot girls, one of which tried to kill him. Sounds like your normal, everyday guy right? Why would he make this list? Well, he's a shape shifter that can turn into any animal he wants. He makes the coolest "True Blood" characters based on abilities alone. Not his character.
- Alcide Herveaux. He's a werewolf. Simple as that. And no, he doesn't look like a cuddly little dog when he transforms. Leave that to those "Twilight" losers.
- Tara Thornton. No powers, no fangs. She's Sookie's best friend. Why does she make the list? She's a hot headed, foul mouthed, extremely hot firecracker. Not to mention, Tara, played by Rutina Wesley, is played very well. She's a great actress and really makes you feel what she's going through in her story.