Having a good supply of Truth or Dare questions for girls can help ensure that you are ready for any party. While dares are naughty and exciting, you can have just as much fun when she picks "truth" instead. Here are a few to keep in mind the next time you get to play Truth or Dare with some cute girls:
- What do you usually wear when you sleep? This Truth or Dare question for girls opens the door for a little bit of subtle titillation.
- What is the tastiest thing you've had in your mouth this week? Double entendres can always add a steamy note to any Truth or Dare game.
- What is the most uncomfortable place you've had sex? There might be a funny story in the answer to this Truth or Dare question.
- Have you ever caught yourself checking out a member of the same sex? Obviously, this one only makes sense when you ask a heterosexual girl. The answer could be pretty sexy.
- Have you ever been skinny dipping? Whether the answer is yes or no, this Truth or Dare question could lead to another skinny dipping encounter.
- What's the dumbest thing you've ever done on a dare? Truth or Dare questions like these are always good for a laugh.
- If the world was going to end in 48 hours, how would you spend the time? This Truth or Dare question is a good way to find out what a girl considers a good time.
- What color are your panties? All the better for some creative visualization.
- Have you ever lied when playing Truth or Dare? Even if she doesn't answer this one honestly, this question can still make everyone laugh.
- If you could have any secret super power, what would it be? This Truth or Dare question can reveal a lot about what the girl you're asking values most.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …