Truvia side effects are generally very mild, as this artificial sweetener is usually harmless when consumed in moderation. Truvia can be used in place of sugar to sweeten your coffee, desserts, or any other food or drink that calls for sugar. Truvia contains no calories, and is generally very safe for consumption. There are a few side effects that some people may experience when consuming this artificial sweetener, however. Some people may be more sensitive to Truvia and the ingredients inside of it more than other people are.
- Gas. One of the most common side effects of consuming Truvia is gas and gastrointestinal issues. Certain individuals may not be able to digest Truvia as easily as others, especially when they are not used to it. If Truvia is eaten in unusually large quantities it can also cause severe gas and bloating. This is why Truvia and many other artificial sweeteners should not be eaten in large quantities.
- Bloating. Most individuals who experience gas in relation to consuming Truvia will also experience bloating. Because artificial sweeteners are not easy to digest for some people, they can experience severe gastrointestinal issues such as bloating and gas.
- Hard stools/constipation. A few individuals who consume Truvia may experience constipation and hard stools. Truvia can have a negative impact on the digestive system and may disrupt the process of digestion, especially if you are particularly sensitive to it or you eat an unusually large amount of the artificial sweetener.
- Headache. Some individuals have reported experiencing headaches as a side effect of Truvia. If your body is not used to this particular artificial sweetener or the ingredients it comes from, you may experience headache or a general sick feeling as a result.
- Allergic reaction. Although uncommon, some people may experience an allergic reaction to Truvia. Symptoms of an allergic reaction can include facial swelling, hives, rashes, asthma, chest pain, and wheezing. Seek medical attention promptly if you are experiencing any of these potentially serious symptoms.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …