The best things in life are free and the same goes for Tumblr themes. From gallery themes to typical blog layouts, Tumblr is the wave of the future.
- "Mint" theme. Don't jump to conclusions and start pulling out the Holiday decorations. "Mint" can be used anytime of year! This Tumblr theme makes for a great easy on the eyes, quick response style for your readers. Don't worry about making a lot of graphic changes. One logo and text is enough. "Mint" looks good with black, red, white, and much more! Remember, its you're blog.
- "Dainty Fresh" theme. As the saying goes, "Beauty is only skin deep." Well, after looking at this theme, true beauty is available on the web. Why not display it on a Tumblr theme? "Dainty Fresh" hits it out of the park with a curve design of classical art and modern functionality.
- "The Traveler" theme. Bloggers on the road, bloggers at home, bloggers on the run. Everyone can benefit from this exotic looking theme. If Christopher Columbus used Tumblr, this is what he would use. Take a look at the combination of an ancient map, sidelined by a passport and magnifying glass.
- "Black Beauty" theme. The name is a little misleading, but you can't beat a black background. Go ahead, stick whatever you like. It's sure to blend in with this black and white masterpiece. Most bloggers use this Tumblr theme to paste graphics while having a continuously updated blog.
- "Rainbow Hipster" theme. Most rehabbed WordPress magazine theme users will love this. This is the Tumblr version of news style theme, with plenty of room for your content. Of course, don't forget the rainbows! Throw your image up on the right and get to work.
Tumblr puts it all out there. It's not censored like Facebook, and you can post some pretty risque content to your tumbl ...
The Internet is a big place. As a result, a whole lot of plagiarism, content theft and copyright violations go unnoticed ...
by Tyler V Let's face it: sports commentators, male or female, usually don't have much of a power to add or detract f ...