Do you want learn some Tupac Shakur quotes? Tupac's birth name was Lesane Parish Crooks. He would later be called "2pac" when he entered the world of music. By the mid-90s, he was the #1 hip hop artist in the world. By 1994 he had set a Guiness World Record by selling 67 million records worldwide. He was both a recording artist and an actor. Tupac was considered and up and rising movie star. Due to unfortunate series of events, he died in 1996. These now famous quotes derived from his hard upbringing, his trouble with the law and his gangster lifestyle.
- “All I'm trying to do is survive and make good out of the dirty, nasty, unbelievable lifestyle that they gave me.” He was robbed, shot and grew up on the dark side of Harlem. This Tupac Shakur quote encapsulates his life.
- “Everybody's at war with different things…I'm at war with my own heart sometimes.” He stated this during an interview for “Vibe” magazine. He got married but the marriage was annulled same year.
- “It seemslike every time you come up something happens to bring you back down.” He was offered a record deal at the age of thirteen. His mother would not allow him to sign stating he had not lived enough to be a star.
- “Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.” In this prolific Tupac Shakur quote, he states the sentiment of those in poverty. Dreams are all you got when you have nothing at all.
- “When you do rap albums, you got to train yourself. You got to constantly be in character.” Was his hip-hop gangster image all an act? According to this Tupac Shukar quote, he clearly states it’s all about presentation to sell albums.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.