The "Twilight" actors, without a doubt, have become some of the hottest and most sought after actors in the entertainment industry today. Men want to be them, women want to date them and directors and producers want to hire them, and it’s not hard to see why. Each actor brought to life the characters that fans of the books had grown to love, and as a result, the actors’ popularity has grown to monumental proportions among their fans.
- Cam Gigandet. Cam Joslin Gigandet, born on August 16, 1982, in Tacoma, Washington, is an American actor who's known for his good looks and superb fighting skills. His first acting gig was on the hit CBS TV show "CSI." From there, Gigandet went on to appear in "Young & the Restless" and "Jack & Bobby," before appearing as Kevin Volchok on "The OC" Following his television stint as Volchok, Cam Gigandet went on to star in several movies, including "Never Back Down" before appearing as James, the butt-kicking, blood hungry, vampire with a bad attitude in "Twilight." Since filming "Twilight," Gigandet has starred in "The Unborn," "Pandorum" and "Five Star Day." His biggest role, though, is the role of daddy. Dominque Geisendorff gave birth to Gigandet's first child on Everleigh Ray Gigandet on April 14, 2009.
- Robert Pattinson. Born on May 13, 1986, British actor and musician Robert Pattinson appeared in his first movie, "Vanity Fair," in 2004. From there, he starred in "The Haunted Airman," "The Summer House," "How to Be" and "Little Ashes." To date though, Pattinson's biggest roles have been in two "Harry Potter" films as Cedric Diggory and as Edward Cullen, Bella Swan's tortured vampire beau in the "Twilight" movies. Following his initial portrayal of Edward Cullen, Pattinson went on to star in the movie "Remember Me," opposite Emilie de Ravin.
- Kellan Lutz. This blond-haired, blue-eyed model was originally pegged to portray the role of Edward Cullen, but Lutz turned down the role because of his prior engagement to the HBO series "Generation Kill." However, Lutz was still fated to star in "Twilight" and was later cast as the Emmett Cullen, the tough, wisecracking Cullen brother. Lutz's other television roles included a stint on "90210" as George Evans, appearances on "CSI" and "CSI: New York." His other films include "The Forgotten Ones," "Prom Night," "A Nightmare on Elm Street" and "Warrior."
- Jackson Rathbone. Jackson Rathbone, also known as Jasper Hale in the "Twilight movies," not only acts, but is also an avid sports player and a member of the band 100 Monkeys. Rathbone's first television appearance was as a reporter on "Disney 411." From there, he went on to appear in episodes of "The OC," "Close to Home" and "The War at Home." But prior to "Twilight," Rathbone's most prominent role was as Nicholas Fiske on the television show "Beautiful People." Rathbone's other film works include "River's End," "S. Darko," "Dread," "Hurt" and "Girlfriend."
Peter Facinelli. Peter Facinelli is an American actor, producer and writer, born on November 26, 1973, in Queens, New York. Facinelli's professional acting career began in 1995 when he appeared in the films "Runaways," "Angela" and "The Price of Love." In 1996, Facinelli starred with his future wife, Jenny Garth, in the made-for-TV movie, "An Unfinished Affair." Since then, Facinelli has starred in numerous other films, including the "Twilight" movies, in which he portrayed Dr. Carlisle Cullen, the head of the Cullen family. Facinelli can also be seen in the hit TV show "Nurse Jackie," where he portrays Dr. Fitch Cooper.
- Taylor Lautner: Once known as Sharkboy in "The Adventures of Sharkboy & Lava Girl", Taylor Lautner has grown into quite the young man with an ever increasing acting portfolio. Born Taylor Daniel Lautner on February 11, 1992, in Grand Rapids, Michigan, Lautner began his acting career in the 2001 movie "Shadow Fury." From there, he went on to star in numerous television shows, like "Summerland," "The Bernie Mac Show," and "My Wife and Kids" before appearing in "Twilight" as Jacob Black, the bestfriend of Bella Swan, who just happens to find out he's a werewolf in "New Moon."