Types Of Cigars
The many types of cigars can be a past time of anyone’s, and sometimes they are smoked on special occasions such as graduations, new baby celebrations, or even after a meal. Cigars have many different flavors, types and can be made in various ways to get maximum flavor.
- Parejos. Parejos are cigars that are straight, and sometimes smaller than other cigars. They are divided into three different categories of cigars.
- Coronas. Coronas come in a wide variety of styles and brands. They are cigars that have a rounded tip or foot, and sometimes these tips are cut off.
- Panatelas. Panatelas are longer than Coronas and are skinnier in general. They also have a tip or foot that can be cut off.
- Lonsdales. Londsdales are like the Panatelas, but seem to be skinnier than the Panatela. These are finely rolled and come in various flavors.
- Figurados. These cigars are irregular or hand shaped so they are not straight cigars. There are three types of Figurados.
- Belicoso. These are the smallest cigars of the group. They are known for having a larger tip and a smaller head that is rounded.
- Perfecto. This cigar is tapered on each of the ends, the foot and the head. It has a slender middle that is somewhat long.
- Pyramid. The Pyramid has a pointed head, and then tapers off into a large foot. It is slender in the middle such as the Perfecto.
- Machine Made. Machine made cigars are entirely mechanically made, and this is usually the first cigar that people smoke. These cigars are not entirely made up of tobacco and can possess chemicals and paper from the construction. They can be purchased inexpensively which is one of the best reasons about them, but for a smaller raise in price, you can get a higher quality cigar.
- Handmade Cigars. These are one of the highest quality cigars you can get, and they are completely handmade. They can be purchased in a number of potencies and at a number of different prices. For a first time cigar smoker, choose a mild handmade cigar for the best experience.