Unfriend People On Facebook
How do you unfriend people on Facebook? So you’ve experienced the joy that is Facebook, but you have some accounts that you’re getting tired of seeing and are looking to start unfriending people on Facebook, but don’t know how. It’s a pretty easy process and only takes a few moments of time.
We’ve all had the same experience. You friend people on Facebook who look interesting and then all of a sudden your wall is filled with 100 posts from that person with invites to their Mafia family, pictures of every cat video on YouTube or every single thought they could have about their recent trip to the zoo. Getting to the point where you’re ready to unfriend people on Facebook may take some time, but the process of getting it done is very quick.
All you need is:
- a computer with an internet connection
- a Facebook account
- a Facebook account you would like to be rid of
The process of unfriending people on Facebook is pretty simple. All you have to do is:
- Log into Facebook.
- Navigate to the person you would like to unfriend on Facebook.
- Scroll down the page and look for their friend’s list of friends (it will be on the left hand side of the page).
- Look for the link that says “Unfriend.”
- Click that link and you’re done. You’ve successfully unfriended that person on Facebook.
While this process removes the person from your friend list (as well as your profile from theirs), that person is not notified of the action, so they won’t know you’ve unfriended them. That way, you can avoid any hurt feelings and drama that could result in unfriending someone on Facebook.