Unique Fall Wreaths
Wondering how to make unique fall wreaths? You've come to the right place! Below are directions on how to create fall wreaths at home. Making your own unique fall wreath can be a great way to entertain yourself and get creative at the same time, and it's much better than buying a wreath that is pre-made and expensive. Continue reading to learn how to make unique fall wreaths at home.
For this project, you will need:
- Fake craft fall flowers
- Craft wire
- Autumn-colored beads
- Small pine cones
- Gold glitter
- Twig wreath base
- Wrap craft flowers around twig wreath base. Using the fake flowers in autumn colors you have, wrap and cover the twig base with the flowers in whatever fashion you desire. There really is no right or wrong way to do this, and you can use as many flowers you wish. It is best to use flowers in autumn colors, such as browns, tans, oranges, yellows, golds and warm colors. You may glue the flowers to the twig base if they are not sticking or staying on their own. Use craft wire if the flowers do not have wire in them already, so that they stay on the wreath.
- Attach pine cones to base. After you have added the fall flowers, it is time to add the pine cones. The cones should not be too big, and should be able to be attached to the twig base with craft wire. You may also use glue to help secure the cones. You can design the wreath however you want to, so there really is no specific way the cones need to be placed. You can use many cones, or just a few.
- Thread beads through craft wire. Using craft wire wrapped around the wreath, thread beads in autumn colors around the flowers to make the wreath even more pleasing to the eye. You may choose to use a lot of beads, or only a few. It's your choice.
- Add gold glitter where needed. As a small finishing touch, add sparkly gold glitter to the wreath. You may add it wherever you feel it needs it, but be sure not to use too much. Too much chunky glitter can ruin the wreath and make it appear gaudy, so the glitter should be used in moderation.
- Let the wreath dry. It is important to let the glue dry completely before hanging the wreath or handling it. You may be anxious to get your fall wreath up to show to everyone, but you also don't want to ruin it by not letting the glue and glitter dry.
- Hang the wreath. Once the wreath has dried, it is ready to be put on display. Show everyone your creative talent and impress your friends and family with your homemade fall wreath! You are now finished, and you can sit back and admire what you've just created.