Unreal Tournament 2003 Cheats
For those who love multiplayer, First Person Shooter PC gaming, there are a good number of Unreal Tournament 2003 cheats. Released in late 2002, Unreal Tournament 2003 (also known as UT2003) utilizes the Unreal Engine 2.0, such as that used in America's Army. Unreal Tournament 2003 was also well received by video game critics around the world. Check out the following Unreal Tournament 2003 cheats to get the edge when you play online!
- Get all of the ammo! Literally, you can get infinite ammo in Unreal Tournament 2003 with a quick console command. Hit the tilde key and type in "AllAmmo" (without the quotation marks) to get limitless ammunition.
- Come fly with me. Yes, it's possible to become superman and just fly away with Unreal Tournament 2003 cheats. Open up the console command again and type "Fly".
- The almighty creator. When you hit the tilde key enter "God" to become invincible to all attacks, both intentional and accidental. As with before, do not include the quotation marks in your cheat code.
- Genocide. Why not just kill everyone in Unreal Tournament 2003 who is part of a class you don't like? Type in "KillAll [Class]" to murder all players of a certain class. Replace the "[Class]" with the target class name and without the brackets.
- Step into someone else's shoes. Well, not literally. In actuality, you can jump to another players point-of-view and see what they are up to by typing "CheatView [Name]" into the command console. Replace [Name] with, obviously, the intended player's name (without brackets).
- Become a giant among men. Actually, you could become a midget among monsters as well. Enter "Change Size [Number]" to whatever you'd like to make your opponents bigger or smaller. The number 1 is designated as normal.
- You can't see me! After you enter the console command, type in "Invisible True" to turn on invisibility in Unreal Tournament 2003 (only for you, of course). Enter "Invisibility False" to turn the feature back off.
- Have all of the weapons. Yes, it's Rambo time. No you won't get the kick-butt ripped outfit, you'll get a ton of lead. Type "Loaded" into the console command and you will have more guns than the military.
- Die you robot scum! Kick all of the bots out of your match with "PlayersOnly" (just type it in the CC as usual). You can also use "KillBots" to get rid of those pesky things immediately, but not permanently.
- Aquaman cheat. Become a water-breather by typing in "Amphibious" into the command console. You will, in your game of Unreal Tournament 2003, now be able to breathe underwater.
Nothing spices UT up like Unreal Tournament 2003 cheats, especially for you! Remember, most of these only work when the Unreal Tournament 2003 game is on your server. No cheating guys, always make sure it's okay with the host first.