Unreal Tournament 3 Cheat Codes
There's no better way to laugh your way though dominating the competition in "Unreal Tournament 3" than by learning and exploiting the "Unreal Tournament 3" cheat codes. Epic Games released "Unreal Tournament 3" in 2007 as the latest in the popular line of first-person shooter games. The "Unreal Tournament 3" single player campaign also includes a long list of cheat codes that you can use to tailor your game experience to your liking. The "Unreal Tournament 3" cheat codes feature everything from "god mode," where you can be killed, to manipulation of the game speed, movement speed or even gravity.
Access the console by pressing the tilde key (~) while in an "Unreal Tournament 3" single player game. Once the console appears, type the cheat code to get the result.
- God - Enable god mode.
- Loaded - Gives you all the weapons in the game and full ammo.
- Allammo - Gives you the maximum amount of ammo for your current weapons.
- Allweapons - Gives you access to all the weapons in the game.
- Summon (Name) - Creates the named object directly in front of you.
- Killbots - Immediately kills all NPC characters.
- Playersonly - Makes all NPC characters freeze in place.
- Viewbot - Lets you observe the selected NPC character.
- Avatar - Posses the selected character.
- Fly - Lets your character fly.
- Ghost - Prevent your character from being clipped by walls.
- Walk - Disables "Fly" and "Ghost" modes.
- Stat FPS - Shows the frame rate on the screen.
- Setgravity (X) - Turns the gravity to "X" level.
- Setspeed (X) - Turns the gravity to "X" level.
- Setjumpz (X) - Turns the maximum jump height to the "X" level.
- Suicide - Kills your character.