Unreal Tournament 3 Cheats Xbox 360
The UT series fans better get ready, because we've got the Unreal Tournament 3 Cheats Xbox 360 version right here! Unreal Tournament 3 is a 2007 First Person Shooter that specializes in multiplayer facilities. It was developed by Epic Games and released for the Xbox 360, Windows OS, and PlayStation 3. Unreal Tournament 3 runs on the famous "Unreal Engine 3" which has been utilized by famous games such as "Gears of War" and upcoming titles like "BioShock Infinite". What makes the games even more fun is the codes. So if you need some help, check out our batch of Unreal Tournament 3 cheats for the Xbox 360.
- Super Secret Characters. Want some extra-special characters to go with your Unreal Tournament 3 game? Type in "phayder" to unlock Alanna or "jihan" to unlock Ariel. Type the cheats into your in-game name.
- Amplify your damage. Need some more bang for your buck in Unreal Tournament 3 multiplayer? On the "Heatray" level, go ahead and destroy the Death Walker as soon as it drops. Bam! Easy Damage Amplification bonus right there.
- Get some bonus characters. By completing parts of the campaign mode, you will get special characters in UT3. For example, complete Chapter 4 and you will get Damian, Kragoth, and Malakai as usable characters for your Unreal missions.
- Capture the character. The campaign mode is one of the key components of Unreal Tournament cheats. In fact, many of the characters are unlocked via simply beating the whole thing. Beat the capture the flag match in Chapter 5 to unlock a new addition to your selections: Loque.
- Keep the microphone on! Testing, one-two, testing. Tired of having to continuously press "Right" on the D-Pad to activate your Mic in Unreal Tournament 3? Hold "Right", unplug your headpiece, and then re-insert your mic. At that point, release the D-Pad. Your mic will now be on for good.
- Unlock Akasha. The sick, twisted leader of the Black Legion can be at your disposal. On the final mission be sure to kill Akasha in Unreal Tournament 3's campaign. She will now be unlocked as a playable character.
- Get the highest honor. Defeating Akasha isn't enough to obtain the highest honors in Unreal Tournament. Complete the game on "Insane" difficulty and end Akasha with the rocket launcher to get the "I'm not on a Holy War" achievement (an astounding 60 gamer points in itself!).
- Too much crazy! If you can manage to acquire a lot of "Berserk Time" you get a special award. Specifically, accumulate more than twenty minutes of "Berserk Time" and you will get the moderately impressive "Seeing Red" achievement.
- Multiplayer madness. Playing online with other people can help you garner an achievement. Play in every game type and win to get the "Equal Opportunity Destroyer" achievement. You must play ranked matches.
- Have a good fall. Want to stay alive when falling from a great distance in Unreal Tournament 3? Fake your death one foot away from the ground when falling ("Down" on the D-Pad). You won't take any damage and best of all, you won't die!
There are a good number of Unreal Tournament 3 cheats for Xbox 360, albeit they are limited to the Xbox's simplistic interface. The PC version has substantially more codes, but lacks the joy and simplicity of playing a 360 game. Whichever you choose, have a good time enjoying UT3, and never cheat in the wrong game!