Unreal Tournament Cheat Codes
There are all kinds of Unreal Tournament cheat codes for those wanting to milk the gaming experience. Everything from killing all of your opponents to walking through walls is possible. Here are the most commonly used cheat codes for the game. Try a few of them out today!
When it comes to talk about the Unreal Treatment cheat codes, the first thing is that you should press the tilde key [~]. This key is above Tab button on your keyboard. The function is to open the cheat console where you can enter different codes for different cheat modes.
- God. This code word will give you all weapons in the game and prevent you from suffering any damage.
- Allammo. This cheat will give you 999 rounds of ammunition for al the weapons you are carrying when you enter it.
- Ghost. A great little cheat which allows your character to walk through walls and even fly.
- Killall. By itself, "killall" does not do anything. You must follow this up with the name of the monster type you want removed from the map. The correct format is killall [monster name].
- Slomo. [1.0 - 10.0] will slow down the game until you come to the degree you indicate. In this case, the 1.0 is normal speed.
- Addbots. will add the specified number of the computer-controlled players. So, the format should be addbots [number].
- Playersonly. If you want to stop time for everyone, you can enter playersonly.
- Summon [item name]. The first code is used if you want to instantly conjure up the specified item.
- Killpawns. you can remove everyone from the game (except you) if you enter the killpawns code. This is great to use in conjunction with the addbots code so you are only playing bots.
- Summon Unreali.[monster name]. used to create the specified monster.
These Unreal Tournament cheat codes can create an entirely different gaming experience. Try out different combinations to create an entirely customized game.