Unreal Tournament III Mods
Looking for great Unreal Tournament III mods can become quite confusing and a real pain due to the hordes of mutators and mods available for users to freely leech on. Hence, it would really be best to stick with the most popular in circulation, and of course, were developed by award winning game developers. Here are the best of them:
- Prometheus. This mod for “Unreal Tournament III” developed by Rachel “Angel Mapper” Cordone is a single player cooperative FPS puzzle total conversion. To reach your objective, players must work with past and future selves. This mod has eye-popping graphics, new levels, and an improved Epimetheus menu that shows your previous activities.
- The Haunted. The Haunted is developed by Michael Hegemann for “Unreal Tournament III.” This third person horror-action game mod can be played in two modes; single player against AI monsters and multiplayer. In the multiplayer mode, you can choose to play the haunted or you can control and spawn the enemies. You’re definitely not going to be bored with this fast-paced game mod.
- The Ball. The Ball game mod for “Unreal Tournament III” developed by the Ball Team provides for a good adventure story and an ancient civilization (Aztec) theme. This is a stylish FPS game which reeks of Indiana Jones type of adventure wherein you get to explore the hidden secrets caves and caverns, travel through a maze of ancient ziggurats and golden cities, and fight your way through enemies with nothing other than a giant, golden, metal-shielded ball (and your wits, of course).
- Angels Fall First: Planetstorm. Angels Fall First: Planet Storm developed by Adam Corballyis an FPS objective based assault-style game for “Unreal Tournament III.” It has two two amazing scenarios---on ground and in space---where you engage battle with warfleets and control vehicles to complete your objective, and participate first hand in operating a ship’s interiors and launching fighters as well as engage in exhilarating dogfights.
- Snowreal. Snowreal game mod is a third person Snowboarding mod developed by Michael Buettner, which features state-of-art visuals and espouses only one rule: Those who get to the finish line first, wins. Crash your opponents off-route or off-boards with your snow cannon as you participate in a race, perform amazing snowboarding tricks in a trick competition, or engage in a strenuous, heady ride over treacherous landscapes. Now who says “Unreal Tournament III” can’t be cooler? Get it? Cool?