Unreal Tournament PS3 Mods
Unreal Tournament PS3 mods are quite easy to look for. Installing these mods and getting them to work; however, are thorns on the balls of your feet. Not that it’s difficult for someone who knows how to go about it, but for the lazy ones who prefer not to read those long manuals and how-to’s, this is a hair-pulling issue. On your PlayStation 3, installing a mod is not that difficult. All you need is a memory card for file transfer and a bit of tweaking. Here are the steps that you need to do:
- Download and unzip mod file. Unzip the downloaded mod file to the root directory of any memory card readable by your PS3. Remember that you should try your memory card first to make sure that your PS3 console can read it. You won’t be able to use your “Unreal Tournament” PS3 mods if your memory card is busted.
- Boot up Unreal Tournament III on your PS3. This step doesn’t require any guesswork, simply start up your PS3 and load your “Unreal Tournament” game. Don’t forget to insert the memory card to the slot or else you wouldn’t be able to download anything.
- Go to “Community Menu”. In the “Unreal Tournament” interface, click the “Community Menu” and choose “My Content.” This will show you the downloaded files you took earlier.
- Import Mod. In the “My Content” of your “Unreal Tournament” prompt, press the square button to start importing the game mod from the memory card. Follow directions as it is prompted on the screen.
- Checking the mod. A successful mod installation would enable you to see it in the list. For instance, an installed map would show up in the Deathmatch maps list, a mutator in the mutator list, a gametype in the gametype lists, and so on.
Now that you know to download and install “Unreal Tournament” mods on your PS3, why don’t you try it and spend a few hours blasting the guts out of your enemies? Happy Gaming!