Knowing these uplifting quotes on a bad day can bring you out of the blues. Some of the greatest thinkers have left uplifting quotes that can make a bad day better.
- “Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” -Robert Louis Stevenson. On a day when it seems that things just don’t turn out right, this piece of uplifting advice can make a difference. Focusing on the small victories of the day can help to alleviate the disappointments.
- “Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.” -Confucius. Seeing the beauty in everyday objects and situations make any day better. It is too easy to go through everyday life without seeing the beauty around you.
- "In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity." -Albert Einstein. Difficult times can bring on feelings of hopelessness. Einstein advices us with the uplifting advice to look for the opportunity in the problem.
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” -Nelson Mandela. These words come from a man who could have easily given up hope but was able to see the possibilities for his country. Mandela’s words can be especially uplifting for those who are facing difficult challenges.
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain. This quote by Mark Twain might be just the right words for those needing some uplifting words of encouragement to follow their dreams.
Posted on: May. 26, 2011