Use Facebook For Business
With the internet becoming more and more important to the world of commerce, it is important to learn how to use Facebook for business. More and more companies are turning to social networking to attract customers, retain customers, and keep them informed of current promotions. Once you learn how to use Facebook for business, you have a chance to reach out to customers in a unique way.
- Sign up for a Facebook account. You can add a business page to your own profile or you can start a whole new account for the business. You want to be sure to upload some type of company logo to stand in as the profile photo.
- Come up with different tabs. When you use Facebook for business you want to make as many opportunities for advertisement as possible. Use one for coupons, one for contact information, and maybe one for some games. The more information you offer and the more you update it, the more reasons customers will have to check it out.
- Encourage customers to become a fan. Most people that are looking to use Facebook for business want a low cost alternative to keeping in contact with customers and running promotions. As soon as people become fans or friends of the business, every time you post something to the profile it will update on their home page (news feed). They don't even have to come to the site to get the latest information.
- People can also communicate with you when you use Facebook for business. They can make comments to you and let you know what they think about certain products and services. Also, communication can take place between different people that are interested in the company and you can learn a lot about how you are seen by the public and what you can do to improve.
- Assign a person to be in charge of the page. Have this person make changes and post frequently to keep customers in the loop. While this isn't a full time responsibility, it is important to make sure that someone is keeping track of the postings and the promotions.
Join the ranks of national and local companies that use Facebook for business and the opportunities that it can provide.