Use Gmail On Iphone
Using Gmail on the iPhone is an important thing to know how to do, as it allows you to check your email from just about anywhere when you are away from your computer. Gmail is a useful and advanced email system and works quite well with the iPhone operating system, as long as it is properly set up. There are two different ways to use your Gmail on iPhone and both are listed below.
To use Gmail on your iPhone, you will need:
- An iPhone
- A working internet connection
- Turn on your iPhone. Make sure the phone is on and you have an internet connection in the area you are using the iPhone. If you don't have an internet connection or a wireless data plan on your iPhone that allows you to check this, go to an area where you have one or sign up for this ability through your cell phone carrier.
- Get on Safari or some Internet browser. This is the first way to use Gmail through your iPhone. Once the browser has opened on the screen of the iPhone, go to Gmail.com and log in to your Gmail account through the web browser. This will allow you to use Gmail on your iPhone exactly like you would access it on your computer.
- Go to iPhone Mail and configure your iPhone to your Gmail account. This should be done if Gmail is your main account and your are going to be using it regularly from your iPhone. Once you click on the mail icon, go to settings, then mail, then add an account.
- Click the Gmail graphic. Once you have done this you will be asked to enter all of your account information. Make sure you enter this identically to what you have entered on your Gmail account via the computer. This way it will sync up to allow you to use Gmail on your iPhone.
Tips: You can set your iPhone to buzz or ring every time you receive a message on Gmail, so that you can instantly know when you receive an email.