Use Google Voice On IPhone
Using Google Voice on your iPhone is a great way to extend the functionality of your iPhone without having to pay a lot of extra money. Google Voice will allow you to check on your text messages, check your voicemails, and view your call history from your phone, or the web. If you want to learn how to add Google Voice to your iPhone, then look no further.
You will need:
- An iPhone
- A Google Account
- Wifi or data plan access to the internet
- Download Google Voice from the app store. You can do this directly on your phone. Simply open the app store and search for Google Voice. The app should show up in your top results. Now you can download Google Voice to your iPhone.
- Sign in. Launch the app by tapping on its icon. The tap on the "Sign in" button and enter your Google Voice username and password. This is your Google username an password. If you do not have a Google username and password you, will have to find a computer, or use your mobile web browser to sign up for Google Voice before you can use it on your iPhone.
- Choose your number. Google Voice should show your current cell phone number under the "Cell Phone" listing on the app setup screen that will load. To select it, simply tap on the phone number.
- Wait for the load. This initial load of the Google Voice setup on your iPhone make take a few seconds. Once your iPhone is synced to your Google Voice account you will be able to use it the way that you use Google Voice when you are not on the iPhone.