Verizon Phones 2011
Where can you find a list of the most popular Verizon phones of 2011? Right here, that’s where! Verizon Wireless is one of the biggest mobile telecommunications companies and wireless phone providers in the United States. Of the dozens of wireless phones provided by Verizon, here are the top five.
- HTC Thunderbolt. Shoppers rate the HTC Thunderbolt tops among Verizon phones from 2011. This powerful 4G phone boasts lightning-rate speed, but the downside is the toll it takes on the battery life. The list price for a Thunderbolt is $569.99, but Verizon Wireless offers it for $249.99 with a two-year contract.
- Samsung Droid Charge. The Samsung Droid Charge also takes advantage of Verizon’s 4G speeds. Although it is not the most attractive or advanced smartphone, the Droid Charge offers function and speed without sacrificing the battery life. Priced at $569.99, this 2011 Verizon phone sells for $299.99 with a two-year contract.
- Apple iPhone 4. An always-popular Verizon phone for 2011 and beyond is the Apple iPhone 4. It offers excellent function, high speed, long battery life, and the largest selection of apps around. Verizon offers their customers a 32 GB phone for a two-year contract price of $299.99. A 16 GB phone sells for $199.99 with a contract.
- HTC Droid Incredible 2. Shoppers looking for a global smartphone in 2011 flock to the HTC Droid Incredible 2. Although some of the features popular on other phones may be lacking here, the Droid Incredible 2 is still a very powerful phone. While it lists for $439.99, Verizon customers can get this one for $199.99 with a two-year contract.
- Casio G’zOne Commando. Also popular in 2011 is the Casio G’zOne Commando, a practical Android smartphone. The popular Verizon phone meets military standards for water, shock, and dust resistance. Rugged and versatile, the phone is great for customers with an adventurous lifestyle. It retails for $449.99, but Verizon customers get the phone for $199.99 with a two-year contract.