Video Games That Girls Love
If you’re a gamer and also in a relationship, finding some video games that girls love can be great way to keep your hobby and your girl. While every girl likes different games, here are a few suggestions that are sure to get her playing.
- Mario Kart- The video games girls love are ones you can pick up and start playing immediately. Simple racing games like Mario Kart are great in this area. Go fast. Turn. That’s all there is to it. Plus, it gives you a chance to tell your girlfriend how much cuter she is than Princess Peach.
- Guitar Hero– Who can pass up a video game where you get to feel like a rock star? Girls love grabbing a microphone and belting the lyrics to their favorite songs, so get the full band edition of Guitar Hero and let her live her Rock ‘n’ Roll fantasy.
- Wii Sports- The video games that girls love let them get up out of their chair and actually doing something. She may not understand why you sit with a controller in your hand for six straight hours, but she’ll get in the game when you start really bowling or playing tennis. Nintendo keeps adding more and more Wii sports to their line-up, so you’re sure to find something she loves.
- Dance Dance Revolution– In a similar vein, girls go crazy for DDR. If you can afford it, buy the home version of the dance pads and let your girl go to town to her favorite techno beat.
- Madden NFL Football– You may not think to put Madden on a list of videogames girls love, but the popular franchise is becoming more and more girl-friendly. Instead of facing off against each other, be on the same team. You can have fun and get close while one of you controls the quarterback and the other the wide receiver. The controls aren’t too difficult to learn; you’ll be scoring touchdowns in no time.
There are tons of video games that girls love out there; you just have to find them. Use these five to get started and you’ll be able to combine your two biggest passions, gaming and girls.