Have you ever wondered how to view Picasa Web Albums? Picasa Web Albums is a free online photo sharing website that allows users to upload photos, edit photos with different effects and share photos with selected users or with the world. Picasa is owned by Google and you can use your Gmail account to sign in and start using it—you don't need to register a separate account.
To view Picasa Web Albums, you will need:
- A Google or Gmail account
- Computer with internet access
- Visit the Picasa Web Albums homepage. Navigate to Google.com and click "More" in the navigation bar at the top of the screen. Select "Photos" from the drop-down list to open the Picasa Web Albums website.
- Log in with your Gmail or Google account. If you don't have an account, click "Create a New Account" to set up your Google account.
- Upload or view your own photos. Click "My Photos" to see a list of albums you have uploaded; click on the name of an album to view the photos it contains. If you haven't added any pictures yet, click "Upload" to get started.
- View public albums. Click "Explore" to view featured photos uploaded by other users. If you have a specific image or user in mind, use the search bar to locate the album you want to see.
When you view photos on Picasa Web Albums, you can leave comments for the photographer. You can also "Like" your favorite photos if you don't feel like sharing a comment!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Lando’s Penalty Kick Ritual: A Tribute
He plays his last match for the USA tonight. This video is a testament to his impact.