Vizio L32: How To Set The Offset
This article will teach you about Vizio L32 how to set the offset. Vizo L32 flat screen televisions are very popular. Vizio produces some of the best and most affordable flat screen televisions on the market. The offset for the Vizio L32 will help you manage the color and look of the television when in use. The Vizio offset is not geared for easy access for various reasons, primarily because the offset is part of the factory setting and to alter them you must know how to access the default setting on your Vizio L32. The Vizio L32 offset is locate in the F-Menu. Accessing this menu on your Vizio L32 for offset is detailed below.
Things you will need:
- Vizio L32 Flat Screen Television
- Vizio L32 remote control.
How to set the offset on your Vizio L32:
- With the Vizio L32 turned on, press the CH+ and CH- buttons at the same time. Once these two are depressed, press the power button until the power LED turns green. This will set you up to access the F-Menu.
- The menu should be available to you. It will look no different than before, except at the very bottom. Here you should see an option for “F.” Press and hold the menu button for about three seconds.
- You should see the F-Menu come up. This is the factory menu where you can adjust the offset. Adjust the offset to your color and RGB liking. Remember the means to return to the F-menu just in case you want to return to the factory settings.
- To adjust the offset, use the CH+ or CH- keys. Of course the + will raise the offset setting number and the – will lower. Once you find your comfort level, exit out of the menu and enjoy your television.