Volcom hats are edgy and stylish as will as very well made. Volcom originated in 1991 and they have grown to carry different types of hats for every occasion, from laid back to dressed up and from summer to winter. The philosophy of Volcom is "youth against establishment" and that is shown through their edgy style.
- Full Stone: This Volcom hat is their most popular design. It is cool and sleek, great for everyday use. The Full Stone features an embroidered two-tone stone logo, a solid color background, polyester and wool blend, and flex fit to fit most with out adjusting. This hat comes in a variety of colors.
- Modulator Plaid: This is a great Volcom hat when you want something a little more dressed up than a plain casual hat. It has a subtle plaid design throughout the hat, a large Volcom stone logo on the front left, and it is available as a fitted hat only.
- Jazzy Brimmed: Is a perfect Volcom hat for summer. It is very fresh, with ultimate sun protection. The Jazzy Brimmed is made from paper straw and has a twill sweat band to keep dry. This hat also features a small Volcom stone logo hat pin.
- Printed Stone Cheese: This is not an ordinary trucker hat, it is very edgy and cool. This Volcom hat features an intricate collage of unique designs and pictures. The collage is also made up of bright eye catching colors.
- Full Stone Visor: This is an incredible hat for the winter that has a visor to keep the sun away while snow boarding or driving. The Full Stone Visor is a knit beanie made from acrylic. It is very stretchy and is one size fits all. This Volcom hat comes in a variety of solid colors and has a small Volcom stone logo on the top left side.