Wall Township Public Schools
Are you looking for a career in the Wall Township Public Schools? Wall Township Public Schools are a comprehensive community public school district in Wall, Monmouth County, New Jersey. According to the National Center for Education Statistics, the most recent data reports a district enrollment of around 4,300 students and a remarkable student-teacher ratio of 12:6.
The New Jersey Department of Education lists Wall Township Public Schools as one of the highest school district classifications in the state. Careers with the Wall schools are coveted, and employment needs are always changing. Applicants can visit the school’s Human Resources Department for current job vacancies. Certified staff, such as educators, can apply for a job online. People interested in non-certified positions should send a written letter of interest and current resume to the Human Resources Department.
- Wall High School. Wall High School serves the educational needs of teenagers in Wall, New Jersey. Nearly 1,500 students attend classes here. Compared to statewide statistics, Wall High School has a high academic proficiency rate and a low dropout rate.
- Wall Intermediate School. Wall Intermediate School serves the younger students in the district, boys and girls in grades six to eight. About 1,000 teenagers and pre-teens attend this school, according to recent enrollment figures.
- Allenwood Elementary School. Allenwood Elementary School is one of four elementary schools in the Wall public school district. It serves children in kindergarten through the fifth grade. The National Center for Education Statistics reports enrollment figures close to 460 students.
- Central Elementary School. Central Elementary School is another elementary school in the district, serving children in grades K through 5. The largest of the four elementary schools, recent data reports enrollment of more than 600 students.
- Old Mill Elementary School. With an enrollment of more than 500 students, Old Mill Elementary School is the third elementary school in Wall, New Jersey. This second-largest elementary school also serves children in grades K through 5.
- West Belmar Elementary School. West Belmar Elementary School is the fourth elementary school in Wall Township. Statistics show this school as the smallest one, with just over 200 students.
- Wall Primary School. Wall Primary School serves disabled children in the school district. The National Center for Education Statistics reported a recent enrollment of more than 50 students.