Walled Lake Schools
For people that live in Oakland County, Michigan and its surrounding areas. it might be useful to learn about the handful of Walled Lake schools. The city of Walled Lake is situated in the southeastern region of the Midwestern state of Michigan, a short drive away from points of interest such as Maybury State Park, the Erebus haunted house, Paradise Park and the Walter P. Chrysler Museum.
- Walled Lake Central High School - Walled Lake Central High School is a Walled Lake school that was constructed in 1957. The high school teaches students from the ninth to twelfth grades. The student body consists of just under 2,000 students. Some of the many extracurricular activities and sports that are offered by Walled Lake Central High School include golf, baseball, yearbook, track, water polo, tennis, softball, bowling, basketball, diving, skiing, band, choir, gymnastics and figure skating.
- Walled Lake Elementary School - Walled Lake Elementary School is a Walled Lake institution that focuses on children from kindergarten up into the fifth grade. Walled Lake Elementary School offers a variety of educational divisions, such as social studies, physical education, language arts, instructional technology, writing, reading, science and mathematics.
- Walled Lake Western High School - Walled Lake Western High School is a Walled Lake school that educates high schoolers in ninth, tenth, eleventh and twelfth grades. Walled Lake Western High School was founded in the late summer of 1969. The numerous educational departments include technical education, performing arts, career technology, world languages and science.
- Walled Lake Northern High School - Walled Lake Northern High School is a public school for ninth-to-twelfth graders in Walled Lake. The public school opened in the spring of 2003, and serves a little less than 2,000 students. The high school's many athletic options include figure skating, hockey, cross country, water polo, volleyball, tennis, baseball and soccer.
- St. William Catholic School - St. William Catholic School is a parochial school located in the city of Walled Lake. St. William Catholic School offers education for kindergarteners to eighth graders. The diverse class options include subjects such as literature, physical science, language arts, reading, algebra, geometry and religion.