Warcraft 3 Cheats
Blizzard's "Warcraft 3" real-time strategy title includes numerous built-in Warcraft 3 cheats options that make the game easier, or just change the way the the game works to interesting effect. Cheats cover everything from invincible units and instant victory to modifying the gold amounts, hero level and time of day. Cheats only work in single player matches and custom games, not in online multiplayer.
- Start a match and press "Enter" to bring up the chat dialogue. Enter the exact text of a cheat and press "Enter" to confirm. A "Cheat Code Enabled" message will accompany successful entry. Codes are not case sensitive.
- Modify the amount of resources available by entering "KeyserSoze" for additional gold and "LeafItToMe" for additional lumber. The "GreedIsGood" code adds both. Follow the code with the specific number of resources to add.
- End the match instantly with the "AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs" command or the "SomebodySetUpUsTheBomb" code, which grants immediate victory or immediate defeat, respectively. For more lengthy but equally inevitable outcomes, use "StrengthAndHonor" to prevent losing the match when loss conditions are met, or "WhosYourDaddy" to make your units invincible.
- Change the time of day with the "RiseAndShine" code to make it dawn and the "LightsOut" command to skip to sunset. Entering "DayLightSavings" followed by a time will set the clock to that specific time.
- Modify your forces with the "WarpTen" cheat to build units at a much faster rate. Remove the food limit with "PointBreak" and enable the quick construction of massive armies. Enter "ThereIsNoSpoon" to grant casters and heroes unlimited mana use and further increase their effectiveness by resetting cooldowns with "TheDudeAbides."