The Washington Redskins cheerleaders have been around since 1962 and are the longest running NFL cheerleading squad in existence. Originally called the Redskinettes, the squad changed to the more professional sounding Washington Redskins Cheerleaders (or the WRC for short). That’s not all that’s changed over the years either because the squad originally performed in Native American themed outfits while today their outfits are significantly sexier with white leather boots, short-shorts and skimpy, cleavage-baring tops. Read on to find out who are the hottest of the Washington Redskins cheerleaders.
- Donna Donna (no last names for obvious reasons) is a long-haired brunette vixen with a perfect set of…baby blues and a rocking body. She’s been a member of the WRC for two years and works as a digital marketing representative when she’s not wowing those who are watching her wave her pom pons and other “assets.” One of her personal goals is to get her golf handicap into single digits before she turns 30.
- Amanda Amanda is a two-year vet of the WRC and is your prototypical gorgeous blue-eyed blonde. She’s originally from Pittsburgh and earned her B.A. in Communications with a Marketing concentration from Virginia Tech. She’s also a consultant for a world-class lecture bureau and event design firm. A gifted young gymnast, she went on to be captain of her high school cheerleading squad while also competing in the pole vault for the track and field team.
- Marisa Every cheerleading squad needs a resident smoking hot redhead and Marisa is the one for the Redskins cheerleaders. Her accomplishments off the field are even more impressive. She’s a practicing attorney who is a law school grad and Princeton University alum. She possesses beauty and brains, not at all bad for a girl originally from Minot, North Dakota.
- Sabrina Ah, we have another stunning blue-eyed blonde with Sabrina. She’s a six year veteran of the squad and team captain. A graduate of George Mason University, Sabrina co-owns the Woodbridge Academy of Dance, Tumble & Cheer with her sister. She has been participating in studio dance since the age of three; the styles that she has trained in include jazz, tap, ballet, pointe, modern and hip-hop. Sabrina loves fashion and her hobbies include snowboarding and wakeboarding.
- Tracey This beautiful blonde with the magnificently toned body has been a Redskins cheerleader for two years. Tracey was one of only four cheerleaders from NFL teams to appear in the "Maxim" magazine photo shoot “2010 NFL Cheerleaders." When she’s not cheering, she works for a digital marketing company as an account/sales representative. People may think cheerleading is just pretty girls dancing and doing jumps, but Tracey has the battle scars to prove that’s not true. She has had a broken pinkie, a pulled hamstring and even broke her nose twice. She still remains gorgeous, however.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Best Female Singers in Indie Music
Songstresses we love, from Brooklyn to Scandinavia.
Field Test: LA’s Best Valets Take on the Stingray
There are no wiser men than Hollywood car parkers to gauge the true star power of an automobile...
Style Profile: Jesse Nolan of Caught a Ghost
One of the most stylish guys in indie music on the benefits of dressing up for your home office and the "Blossom"-esque trend men should avoid.