Watch Free Movies
There are several different ways to watch free movies. Some require little to no effort while others are going to really make you work. No matter which option you choose, there really are some things in life that are free. If you try one and find it doesn't work, you can always move onto the next. If you have a group of friends that like to watch free movies together, enlist their help with some of these ideas.
- Advance Movie Screenings – Many times, before a move is released, companies offer advance movie screenings to people in certain cities and at certain theaters. You can contact your local theater or check online for companies that participate in a watch free movies program. Usually, you just need to enter your contact information and some of your demographics in order to be selected. Usually you are given two tickets so you can take a friend to watch free movies. You may be asked a few questions about the film when it is over.
- Sign Up for Free Trials – You can watch free movies by signing up with some of the movie rental companies that deliver DVDs to your home. Most offer at least a two week trial for people considering membership. You will need to provide a mailing address as well as a credit card (used like a security deposit in case you watch free movies and don't send them back). After you watch free movies and your trial is up, enlist a friend to sign up and move the party to his house for two weeks.
- Codes for Movie Kiosks – Watch free movies with codes for the movie kiosks in your area. Most are located near supermarkets or gas stations. They can be red, blue or green and offer a variety of movies. You can find codes online, receive them for signing up for email lists, from friends and sometimes you get them for making a purchase at the grocery store. You can watch free movies by selecting one and entering the promotion code. The move is free for one night and usually needs to be returned the next evening. You will need to provide a credit or debit card (like a security deposit, making use you watch free movies and then return them).
- Check Out from the Library – Watch free movies by using your library card. Check for a public library around you and sign up for a card. You will need to provide contact information, but usually, cards are free. You may only be able to check out a few items at a time as a first time user, but the more you use the card, the more you can check out. Use the card to watch free movies from the library. It may take a while after DVDs are released for them to get to the library, but eventually, they will be there.
- Use the Internet – There are ways to watch free movies on the Internet. Usually, it takes a little bit of searching, but once you find the site, bookmark it. This step might be a little shady and so is an at your own risk type of suggestion. Being able to watch free movies this way may be unreliable and not always the best choice.