Water Parks In New York
The best water parks in New York will make any summer fun. When summer comes, the parks in New York open. If you plan of visiting New York when it gets hot, check out these parks.
- Enchanted Forest Water Safari This water park is said to be the largest in New York. It features 50 waterslides, rides and attractions. There’s a kids area for the children in your family and plenty of rides for grownups. The park opens June through September, but the hours may vary for each month. Purchase tickets online or at the water park. Enchanted Forest Water Safari: 3183 State Rt. 28, Old Forge, NY 13420
- Splish Splash This beautiful water park is located in Long Island. Splish Spash opens earlier than others. You can visit on the weekends beginning in May. After that, it opens daily for the months of June and July. It has over 20 rides, but some rides require you to be 42 inches or taller. Anyone shorter than 48 inches has to wear a life jacket. You can get your tickets online or at the gates. Splish Splash: 2549 Splish Splash Dr. Calverton, NY 11933
- Splash Down Beach New York’s smallest water park boasts big attractions. It offers fifteen different attractions that include bungee jumping and pools. Seasonal hours may change, so contact the park for more details. Splash Down Beach: 16 Old Rte. 9, W Fishkill, NY 12524
- Zoom Flume This water park in New York opens in June and closes in September. The park isn’t the largest but does offer rides for people of all sizes and ages. You can also stay over night in the nearby resort if you visit. You’ll get unlimited admission to the water park. Zoom Flume: Shady Glen Rd. E. Durham, NY 12423
- Splashwater Kingdom Six Flags offers this water theme park in the summer. Splashwater Kingdom has only nine rides and attractions. The park opens during the months of May to September. Six of the rides are catered to kids under 42 inches. If you plan on visiting Six Flags, make sure you purchase tickets for Splashwater Kingdom as well. Splashwater Kingdom: 1172 State Rte. 9, Queensbury, NY 12804
Posted on: May. 08, 2011