Water ski goggles for beginners are an extremely important piece of equipment when first learning to water ski. You can actually damage your eyes by not protecting them from water while water skiing. Not only that, but the water splashing in your face is going to be very uncomfortable and annoying for beginners unless protective eyewear is worn.
- Rec-Specs Helmet Specs 3 These are excellent water ski goggles for beginners. They offer clear lenses so you can see what you’re doing and where you’re going as you learn to water ski. They also offer a convenient strap that goes around your head and keeps the goggles in place during shifting movement, which there can be a lot of with beginner water skiers.
- Birdz "SeaHawk" Floating Polarized Watersports Goggles Choosing these water ski goggles can actually help to improve your vision as you learn to water ski. They feature a slight smoke lens. This special lens reduces glare from the sun and makes it much easier for you to concentrate on the task at hand. The goggles also have an adjustable elastic strap to ensure a snug fit.
- Spex Amphibious Eyewear You have your choice of colors and lens tint with these water ski goggles for beginners. Because you’re just starting out, you might not be quite sure exactly which lens tint is right for you. With these goggles, you can choose from a grey, amber or olive tint, or you can opt for no tint at all. These also come with a replacement strap just in case yours in damaged or lost while learning to water ski.
- Element Eight Performance Goggles These water ski goggles for beginners are ideal for water skiing. They feature a soft foam nose piece and inner lining, which makes them especially comfortable for beginners who are not used to wearing athletic goggles during activities. They also protect your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB rays of the sun, just like sunscreen protects your skin.
- Polarized Padded Sunglasses w/Optional Straps Wearing these goggles when you get just a little better at water skiing can make all the difference to your performance. They have just a slight tint to block out the rays of the sun, as well as the UVA and UVB light, and they’re especially durable. The best feature is the optional straps. You can remove the straps for when the water’s not so rough or when you start to improve and replace them with standard earpieces for greater comfort.
When it comes to snow sports, there are goggles, and there are holy-crap-these-are-awesome-look-at-all-this-cool-data-i- ...
You can go to Telluride and Jackson Hole and Aspen only so many times before you start to think that maybe there’s got t ...
This November, five Vail-owned resorts will be offering a free service called EpicMix which, using RFID technology in yo ...