Whether you are a beginner or an experienced water skiier, you can try some of these 10 water skiing tricks. There are many water skiing tricks you can do on two skis or one if you are brave enough to give it a try. There are different kinds of water skiing techniques including slalom and trick skiing, which gives skiiers a wide variety of tricks to try and perfect.
- Step Overs Step overs are a water skiing trick that are just what they sound like. The skier steps over the rope one foot at a time. You need a good amount of balance to master this trick.
- 180 Turns The 180 water skiing trick can go from front to back and back to front. Once you are able to go from front to back on your skis, you can try getting yourself back around so you are facing front again.
- The 360 Helicopter Spin The 360 helicopter is a more advanced water skiing trick. You want to make sure you are comfortable with the front to back 180 and the back to front 180 before attempting the 360 helicopter.
- Jump both wakes This water skiing trick can be done with any type of water skis. if you are on regular skis, a slolam ski or trick skis, you can get enough speed to jump all the way from one side of the wake to the other. Just make sure you are far enough out on one side so you have enough speed to get high enough to make it all the way across.
- Wake to Wake 360 If you can make it across both wakes and you can do a 360 helicopter spin, why not try combining the two? In a wake to wake 360 you will perform a 360 helicopter as you are crossing the wakes.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …