There are ways to make your girlfriend comfortable with affection, but you have to be patient with her. It can be stressful to show affection towards your girlfriend, while never getting it in return. Showing affection towards a significant other is a way to say "I love you." Without affection, individuals can feel neglected and unwanted. If your are willing to work hard, your girlfriend will be showing affection all the time.
- Show her constant affection. A way to make your girlfriend comfortable with affection is to show her affection. Hold her hand, kiss her on the cheek and hug her. Showing her affection will let her know that you love her and its okay to show affection.
- Compliment her. Giving honest compliments can make her feel comfortable. It is important to always be truthful, the compliments you give her should make feel better about herself; not worse.
- Make her feel comfortable around you. In order for your girlfriend to be comfortable with affection, is to make her comfortable around you. Make her feel like she is the only woman in the world. Your girlfriend has to feel that she can be herself around you. It may take time but be patient, you will get the results you seek.
- Play around with her. Being playful with your girlfriend can make her comfortable around you. Playfully hold her and kiss her. Your girlfriend will enjoy time with you.
- Communicate. The best way to get your girlfriend to show affection is to discuss the subject with her. When you are speaking with your girlfriend, be gentle and understand her needs. Try to figure out why she isn't comfortable with affection; maybe the both of you can find a solution.
She's heard the "nice eyes" or "sexy lips" compliments. Chances are she's heard the more crude comments like "nice ass". ...
By: Jenny Foughner Guys. I have a serious confession. I really, reeealllly love Valentine’s Day. Not because ...
So... you like her. Actually, you like her a lot. You want to take that step from simply dating the young lady, to being ...