These wedding slideshow songs are all exceptionally romantic love songs that make the ideal background music for a slideshow. Each of these songs are unique and can be greatly enjoyed by those watching a slideshow. These songs will make each photo special, enhancing the photographed memories with beautiful music.
- Goo Goo Dolls, "Everything You Are" A great slideshow has songs matching the emotion and theme of the photographs. This song is upbeat, perfect for fun and romantic photograph displays. You and your guests will enjoy setting this as one of your wedding slideshow songs.
- Ingrid Michaelson, "You and I" This great love song is a perfect choice for a slideshow's music. The lyrics capture a strong sense of romance and commitment, making them ideal for a wedding. You absolutely won't regret choosing this as one of your wedding slideshow songs.
- Iron and Wine, "Such Great Heights" This is a slow and beautiful cover of Postal Service's hit song. It's a tremendously enjoyable song you'll find makes all your photographed memories even more wonderful. It's a wonderful choice as a wedding slideshow song that can enhance your wedding ceremony.
- Elvis Presley, "Can't Help Falling In Love With You" This classic Elvis song is slow and beautifully sung. Perhaps one of Elvis' greatest songs, it makes a beautiful compliment to your photographs. This superb choice as a wedding slideshow song that can enhance the romance behind each photo.
- Locksley, "The Whip" This edgy contemporary song makes a fun upbeat choice as a romantic song. This band does a great job of capturing joy and romance in one, a perfect song that can be used in combination with a slower song. It's an ideal choice if you're looking for a wedding slideshow song that can uniquely present your memories.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …