Ready to find a great wedding songs list? Wedding songs should be a testament to the bond that the married couple shares. There have been some amazing love songs that are perfect love stories for weddings. It is best for the couple to determine their story and choose the song that fits them. This is a list of ten unique songs for the perfect wedding story.
- “Nothing Compares 2 U” Sinead O’Connor. So at this point many people may be a little confused. Many relationships have gone through quite a bit to make it to the isle. It only stands to reason that a song that speaks to the fact that the couple understands that there is no replacement would be appropriate. Plus, it just sounds really beautiful.
- “Endless Love” Mariah Carey and Luther Vandross. Countless couples have used this beautiful wedding song. "Endless Love" is a remake of the Diana Ross and Lionel Richie classic. It is perfect because an endless love is irreplaceable which the mood to convey during a wedding is. There is never a dry eye for this one.
- “Don’t Wanna Miss a Thing” Aerosmith Truly for lovers, this song reaches to the innermost emotions in a relationship. The theme behind this song is not wanting to miss a minute of time with a loved one. Less traditional couples may choose to make it a part of the wedding processional. This song is a must for the first dance.
- “I Thank You in Advance” Boyz II Men A man knows instantly that the woman he meets is the one he is going to marry. Throughout the song she is thanked for different major milestones in their life together. "I Thank You in Advance" is a love song about meeting a soul-mate.
- “Unchained Melody” Righteous Brother While it is completely understood that this is a wedding list and not the soundtrack of the movie “Ghosts”, it is best to listen to the lyrics to this song. Every couple that plans to be marry endeavor to manage to stay together over the years. A lover who stillll "hungers for the touch" of his beloved is the theme behind this song. There is no greater testament to a true love.
- “My heart will go on” Celine Dion Yet another song for any great wedding song list that was made famous as a soundtrack song. The idea behind the movie and the song can be applied to any future married couple. Love between this couple will last, no matter the distance. Gather the Kleenex for this tear jerker.
- “Save the best for last” Vanessa Williams In this love story a friend realizes that the true love has been there the entire time. When getting married everyone wants to be the best and the last. "Save the best for last" is a testament to the idea of staying together forever. Soft vocals performed by Vanessa Williams makes this an excellent first dance song.
- “Moonlight Sonata” Beethoven. "Moonlight Sonata" is a timeless classic. It is usually first on the list when considering a song for a great wedding list. Less traditional couples may choose it for processional, while more traditional couples may choose to make it a dance song. This timeless song can be used at any point of a wedding ceremony.
- “Can’t help falling in love” Elvis Presley The king of rock and roll created the perfect wedding song. "Cant help falling in love" is designed to bring tears to the eyes of the toughest wedding participant. This song can be used in various portions of a wedding easily. "Take my hand, take my whole life too" seems as if it was written for lifelong vows.
- “You’re still the one” Shania Twain "Your still the one" is yet another song that details what couples hope to accomplish longevity. The bride and groom hope to be married forever. A beautiful option for any wedding song list. A slow yet upbeat tempo makes this song perfect for first dances.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.