These wedding websites for couples offer a great way for engaged couples to make the most of their engagement. To share their joy with friends and family, some of these wedding websites are like a virtual wedding planner or scrapbook where the couple can track their wedding prepartion progress. The fun of having a dedicated wedding website allows couples a place to post engagement pictures and more. By looking throught the wedding websites provided, as a couple, you can find the best wedding website for you.
- The Knot. The Knot is a popular wedding website for couples who want to share their engagement plans with the world. The Knot provides an individualized URL, or website address, for couples to share with family and friends. The Knot also lets couples choose a website design, upload photos, and tell their unique story. Couples can also select a gift registry that wedding guests can access online through their wedding website. The Knot is free to join.
- WeddingWire. At the wedding website WeddingWire, couples can plan their wedding and guests can plan their trip to the wedding. Features for the engaged couple include adding a soundtrack for guests to listen to when checking out the wedding website, adding as many pages to their wedding site as they want, and uploading photos and data up to 100 MB. At the WeddingWire wedding website, guests can RSVP, check flight and hotels for the trip, check the couple's registry, and request music for the wedding reception.
- My Wedding. The wedding website My Wedding is a wedding planning website that helps couples track and plan their budget for the big day. By keeping track of wedding expenses like the dress, flowers, the cake, the photographers, the wedding ceremony site and expenses related to it, the couple will know how much they are spending. This wedding website has guides for numerous cities across the U.S. My Wedding also had invitations that can be purchases through the website.
- Momentville. Momentville provides wedding ideas for the couple from photos from actual weddings, comparisons of rings, makeup for the wedding day, and other pages to inspire the couple. Momentville is a free wedding website that allows the couple to budget and plan their wedding online. They can also ask guests to RSVP through their wedding website as well as provide the gift registry to guests for ease of gift giving. Momentville has wedding related articles and forums for couples to chat about their upcoming nuptials.
- eWedding. eWedding is a wedding website that provides some unique wedding services. At eWedding, couples can provide files for guests to download like maps to the wedding and reception, the itinerary, photos, and more. Guests can also RSVP through eWedding to notify the wedding couple if they will be attending the wedding and/or reception. Another fun feature at eWedding is the ability for the couple to make polls and quizzes for friends and family to take to see how well they know the couple.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.