Learn how to build a strong economical tricep weightlifting workout with these tips and tricks. Why waste another cent on weightlifting supplies and that special formula to assist in pumping the Popeye in you? An easy economical weightlifting workout guru usually requests a payment of some form in contract to their services. Save money and visit the kitchen in gathering these weightlifting workout supplies. Perk? Watching your favorite television show during this weightlifting workout while reps pump you up!
For this workout, you will need:
- Two medium cans of vegetables (any will do)
- One table chair
- Drinking water
- Seated tricep curls require one medium can of vegetables and table chair. Squat three times to work out any stiffness before completing this weightlifting workout. Sit on the chair, back straight, place both feet on the floor once inch apart from each other as knees should have half that space between them. Begin with the left arm, hold the can in the left hand. Place the left hand towards the ground, arm parallel to your side. Lift up slowly until your arm nears towards your shoulder by inches. Hold. After counting to five slowly bring the arm down, but not all the way down. Hold. Count to five and lift. Reps are your decision. A rep defines sets of exercises. The usual reps would be three sets of 10 curls until you can reach a higher number and progress in speed. But remember, when you build that energy do not over do it! Know your limits.
- Standing tricep lifts require two medium cans of vegetables. Stand with feet one foot apart. Superman stance, chest out, back straight, no swaying. Arms should be at both sides with a can in each. The only difference, outside of not using a chair, with standing tricep exercises you begin at the shoulders. Place a can in each hand, then place hands one inch from each shoulder with the back of each hand facing away from you. One at a time lift over the head without back bending or swaying. The usual reps would be three sets of 20 until you can reach a higher number. Don't over do it!
- Extended tricep lifts require one medium can of vegetables. Place a vegetable can inside of one hand and lift the can over your head as you stand in the same position used for standing tricep lifts. Instead of bringing the can straight down take it straight back until your hand with the can is behind your head (not touching your head). Hold for the count of three, lift can slowly over the head, bring it back down behind your head, lift another time, and so on. If reps seem too easy than lift the bar (figuratively speaking) and add another set of ten, fifteen, or twenty. Again, do not over do it!
- After completing these exercises open up the cans and enjoy a healthy lunch with water chaser. Stop spending on expensive containers of energy boosters. The body produces its own energy based on what you offer it. You are what you eat after all. The body requires iron and other needs found outside of vegetables. Meat is important but avoid meats high in fat. Energy building and water intake is key in a successful weightlifting goal. Drink enough water to keep your body from overheating and to maintain a healthy balance, but don't drown your system.