Here are the 10 best running shoes for flat feet, for people who have flat feet and love to run. People with flat feet need a shoe that is all about motion control due to severe over-pronation. With these choices, you can find the right shoe and enjoy your run.
- Nike Zoom Equalon +3 is breathable running shoe for flat feet. This shoe has great support where over-pronators need it most.
- Adidas Super Nova Control 9 has the flexibility to make it one of the best running shoes for flat feet. Super Nova Control 9 has a broader base and a roomy fit that makes it a more flexible motion-control shoe.
- Asics Gel Evolution 5 is another of the best running shoes for flat feet. It offers max support but remains lightweight: great for severe over-pronators.
- Asics AdiStar Control is another great training shoe for flat feet. AdiStar Control has amazing motion control and is great for intense trainers and racers.
- Mizuno Wave Alchemy 9 is one of the best running shoes for flat feet. Again, great motion control, and it consistently gets great reviews from users.
- Brooks Addiction 8 is a great running shoe for flat feet. Addiction 8 is the target for over-promators and motion control with its cushioning and widening platform that gives support while you run.
- Brooks Beast 10 Another Brooks option is Brooks Beast 10. Brooks Beast 10 is the beast in running shoes for flat feet. This motion control shoe makes a comfortable fit and is a hero for over-pronators.
New Balance 1123 is top of its series and one of the best running shoes for flat feet. This shoe is designed with a special rollbar for motion control.
- Saucony Grid Hurricane is a supportive running shoe for flat feet. The Grid Hurricane is a combination of cushioning and stability that is open and breathable so your feet don’t overheat. It’s overall one of the best running shoes for flat feet.
- Reebok Premier Control DMX has an enhanced cushioning midsole for flat feet. The transition from heel to toe is more effective, especially for the heavier runner who hits more on the heel.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.