If you are wondering what are the 5 best open bow boats available, then this article is going to answer your question. There are a lot of factors that go into making the final decision on which open bow boat is right for you such as what it will be used for, where it will be used, and how many people will be using it. However, the one thing that everyone knows they want in an open bow boat is high quality, fuel efficiency, and the power to play.
- Stingray 180RX – The Stingray 180RX offers not only a great price that is affordable to anyone, but enough amenities to make this boat feel like a luxury purchase. This boat offers a speed at WOT of 48mph, a people capacity of 1070 lbs and a fuel capacity of 21 gallons. Certain luxuries that make this boat special are the power steering, XL sundeck with side storage, 12 volt dash accessory plug, adjustable molded bucket seats, Italian Dino steering wheel and an acc switch for optional CD player.
- Ski Nautique 200 – The Ski Nautique 200 Open Bow Boat was made to play. It offers extra seating for up to 9 people so no one is ever left behind, and enough storage so there is always enough leg room to actually enjoy the ride on the water. This boat has a people capacity of 1,450 lbs, a fuel capacity of 29 gallons and an optimal surface control hull technology for the best tracking on the water.
- Stingray 205LS – The Stingray 205LS offers the orginality of the Z-plane hull that no other boat manufacturer has. This hull offers a design and performance that any other boat can be envious of. This boat also offers a four-position passenger lounge seat with fore and aft adjusters, hi-lo jump seats, a fiberglass insulated motorbox that can be quickly converted to a full size sun deck for fun in the sun. This boat has a people capacity of 1,700 lbs and a fuel capacity of 35 gallons.
- Stingray 250LR – The Stingray 250LR is an open bow boat for those wanting size and power. This boat is impressive with its 320 horsepower Volvo allows for it to top at 55mph. This boat has enough room with wrap around seating as well as comfortable pads that can form a comfortable sun pad to lay out on. Mix that with a drop down table, and oversized swim platform and you have fun on the water. This boat has a people capacity of 2,265 and a fuel capacity of 68 gallons.
- Glastron MX 185 – The Glastron MX 185 is an affordable luxury for the water worth enjoying. It offers an SSV hull design, fiberglass floor with built in footrest and drains, molded swim platform and storage galore. This boat has a people capacity of 1,100 and a fuel capacity of 23 gallons.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …