If you are wondering what are natural treatment of trichomoniasis, you will be glad to know that there are indeed natural methods of controlling this sexually transmitted disease (STD). Trichomoniasis, caused by the parasite Trichomonas vaginalis, causes burning during urination, itching and discharge in men. Some men can also develop secondary infections as a result of trichomoniasis. It can be difficult to diagnose in men, but is generally treated with Flagyl, a prescription medication; however, some cases of trichomoniasis have now become resistant to this drug. For those who prefer natural remedies, there are several from which to choose.
- Try oral probiotics. Probiotics are food or supplements that contain healthy bacteria which normally live in the body. These bacteria block the growth of harmful ones and may be helpful in treating a variety of infections. They work very much like natural antibiotics.
- Herbalists often recommend garlic tablets for natural treatment of trichomoniasis. Garlic has antibiotic properties and has been used against worms and other parasites.
- Boost the immune system with echinacea for natural treatment of trichomoniasis. This herb also provides antibacterial and antimicrobial properties to aid in the fight against infections of all kinds.
- Apply Vitamin E and A oil topically as a natural treatment of trichomoniasis. These are thought to help in healing from this STD and are frequently recommended by naturopaths for natural treatment of trichomoniasis.
- Lavender and peppermint essential oils may work as a natural treatment of trichomoniasis. Though few studies have been done, anecdotal evidence suggests that essential oils, many of which have impressive antimicrobial action, may be helpful in the treatment of trichomoniasis.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Why Most Men Should Never Wear Timberlands
Unless you're doing some sort of manual labor, say goodbye to these boots.