Do you ever find yourself wondering, “What are some deep questions to ask a girlfriend?” Moving beyond small talk is necessary for a growing and maturing relationship. If you go into your next conversation with a list of thought-provoking and sincere deep questions, your girlfriend will appreciate it. Consider some of the following.
- “What do you wish more people knew about you?” Every girlfriend has a secret talent or some hidden trait in her personality. By asking this question, you’ll get to know her more, and also find out something she values about herself.
- “What is your saddest memory?” With this question, you’re asking your girlfriend to be vulnerable with you. You’re also showing your caring side and the fact that you can handle emotions.
- “What do you think happens after you die?” This is one question that many people struggle with, and it can open up a whole new area of conversation for you and your girlfriend. This topic is often tied up with spirituality, so it can allow you to broach a subject you might not have discussed before.
- “What is your purpose in life?” Many people aren’t able to answer this question. If your girlfriend can, the answer will probably represent her core values and the driving force in her life.
- “What is your biggest fear?” Hopefully your girlfriend will put some thought into it and not just answer something like spiders or snakes. Learning her biggest fears can give you a greater understanding of who she is as a person.
- “What is the most important thing your parents or family taught you?” With this question, you can learn more about your girlfriend’s relationship with her family. It can also help you learn more about the things her family values.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …