When thinking about what to bring for a picnic in the park, do not over think. A picnic in the park is a fun way to spend time with your friends and family. It is important to make sure you enjoy yourself. Bringing easily enjoyable foods will help you to maximize your fun at the picnic.
- Plenty of fluids. When you are at an outside picnic, it will probably be hot. Activities can leave your mouth feeling dry or even dehydrated. It is best to take an ample amount of fluids on a picnic. Water is always the number one choice, but you can also include sodas, wines, and juice.
- Fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables are healthy and fairly easy to handle on any picnic. Cut carrots and celery make a good treat. You could also bring some strawberries, cut apples, or orange slices. Kids enjoy fruit, and they are great for the body.
- Snack Foods. Picnic foods should be fairly easy to handle and clean, considering you are outside. Some snack food favorites are potato chips, pretzels, and crackers. You can even make your own trail mix for the everyone to enjoy.
- Sandwiches. You can't have an outside picnic without sandwiches. Sandwiches may seem boring or ever so predictable, but they are easy to pack and distribute. Sandwiches do not have to be boring or bland. You can make some croissant style sandwiches. You can even use sourdough bread or french rolls. Try different meats, cheeses and condiments to make a variety of sandwiches.
- Cooler or ice chest. When bringing your food and drinks to a picnic, you should have a cooler to store them in. Cold foods should be kept cold. Plus, it is an easy way to keep all of your beverages cold.
- Trash bags. While most parks have trash cans, they may not always be readily available. To keep from destroying the Earth, bring your own bags. It's never a good idea to litter under any circumstances.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.