What To Do If I Want My Girlfriend Back
It's the lament men face after a breakup, "What to do if I want my girlfriend back?" Taking a deeper look, the problem's not so bad. If you want your girlfriend back, take the necessary steps to win her over.
- Talk to her. The first thing you need to do if you want your girlfriend back is talk to her. Find a time that is mutually agreeable, meet in a public place and have a heart to heart. Tell her the truth: that you want her back. Listen to her reply, and be ready to hear the answer. She may agree or she may not want to get back together with you.
- Make amends. If you've done something wrong that caused the break up, make amends. If you want your girlfriend back, you need to tell her how sorry you are. Sometimes it takes stepping back from the relationship to see how your behavior affects others. If you are ready, make amends and start fresh.
- Show her things are different. Once you've made amends, it time to walk the walk. Show her things are different if you want your girlfriend back. Any guy can say he's sorry, but few can repair the mistake once and for all.
- Grovel a bit. No relationship make up comes without a bit of groveling. There's nothing wrong with bending over backwards and going the extra mile if you want your girlfriend back. What does your girlfriend like to do? Is there a special occasion you can treat her to? Do what it takes if you all you can think about is, "What to do if I want my girlfriend back."
- Woo her. If your girlfriend is welcoming your propositions, it's time to woo her. Falling in love all over again is romantic and certain to help you get your girl back. Plus, courting is fun! Bring her flowers, have romantic, candlelit dinners, and hold hands. Do crazy things like walking in the rain and watching old movies. Bring the passion back if you want your girlfriend back. Remind her that you are the coolest guy on the planet, and she's lucky to be with you!
Posted on: Oct. 10, 2010