Are you wondering what to do if you forgot your password to unlock iTunes backup? Keeping track of all your passwords is a pain, and sometimes you just forget or misplace one. Don't worry if the password you forgot is for your iPhone backup. It is possible to unlock the information that you saved in the iPhone backup on iTunes, without even remembering your password.
To learn what to do if you forgot your password to unlock iTunes backup, you will need:
- A copy of Disk Aid
- A computer where you uploaded backups for your iPhone
- The first step to recovering your iTunes without a password is to install the software. Install Disk Aid and iPhone Backup Extractor on your computer.
- To unlock your iTunes backup, you first need to open iPhone Backup Extractor on your computer. From the main menu, click "Read Backups.
- From the list, choose the device that you want read the backups for. Make sure that the one you select from the list is the same as the name of your device.
- Chose what information you want to retrieve from your iTunes backup. Once you click on the device name, you will be shown a list of applications that you can choose to retrieve. Choose the name of the application you want, or you can choose multiple applications.
- Click the extract button to unlock your iTunes backup without a password. Once you click the "Extract" button, you will be prompted to select where you want the files to be extracted to on your computer. Choose where you want, and click "Choose". Your files will now be extracted to that location on your drive.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
21 Hairstyles Women Love
Female experts reveal the ’dos that drive them wild.
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.