What To Do With Old Jeans: 5 Tips
We all get to the point where we fall in love with new jeans and we want to know what to do with our old jeans. Whatever you do, don't throw them away. Even though we wouldn't want old, raggedy clothes taking up space for new ones. There are various things you could do with them instead of letting them sit in your drawer collecting dust.
- Alter your jeans. Cut then, bleach them, or tye-dye them to make them different. Sometimes we get bored of looking at our old jeans, so it's good to have some fun with them. You never know, you could start a new trend.
- Sell your jeans. It's never a bad idea to make a little extra money. Besides, jeans are never going out of style, so someone will buy them. Just make sure they are clean and wearable. You don't want any upset customers throwing them back at you.
- Donate your jeans to goodwill. It is always good to give. Goodwill will surely accept them and get them off your hands. Some person will be happy to have them in their possession.
- Take your jeans to the cleaners. Taking your jeans to the cleaners can make them look like new. Sometimes, all our clothing need is a little touching up. You may fall in love with your jeans all over again once they are like new.
- Use your jeans for around the house. Every person has their share of clothing that they only use for indoors. Like if you're painting a room, wear your old jeans. No one cares if their old clothes get messed up. Get them as filthy as you want to and spare your new clothes.