What To Do In Phoenix
Check out these fun activities when you don’t know what to do in Phoenix. Whether you’re a tourist or a local citizen, these are places that you won’t want to miss. You can choose do something adventurous or you can set off to experience the thrill of nature and the rugged beauty that it provides. Use the following list to get some ideas when you’re figuring out what to do in Phoenix. The list contains some of the area’s best features. Your explorations of the area will build memories that will last for a lifetime.
- Western Destinations – If you’re wondering what to do in Phoenix, head over to Western Destinations. This is an entertainment company that will allow you to explore the old west. Here, you will witness a real cowboy gunfight. You will get to stroll the streets of an authentic western town. Along with that, you will get to go horseback riding through the trails. Western Destinations: 21424 North 7th Ave. Suite #12, Phoenix, AZ 85027.
- Musical Instrument Museum – This is the place to go when you’re in North Phoenix. The museum showcases instruments from all over the world. There are approximately 200 countries and territories that are featured in the museum’s collection. Some of the instruments that you will see come from classical, jazz, big-band and contemporary music. There is even a hands-on room so you can bring out your inner rock star. Musical Instrument Museum: 4725 E. Mayo Blvd., Phoenix, AZ 85050.
- Desert Botanical Garden – Schedule a visit to the Desert Botanical Garden when you’re planning what to do in Phoenix. This garden is a compelling attraction that you will want to take in. During your trip here, you will learn all about Sonoran Desert plants. The garden will give you a whole new understanding on the meaning and importance of deserts and their plants. It’s a great place to witness natural beauty. Desert Botanical Garden: 1201 N. Galvin Pkwy., Phoenix, AZ 85008.
- Hot Air Expeditions - Visit Hot Air Expeditions if you’re in need of some adventure. During this awe inspiring journey, you will travel high above the Arizona desert. It is the perfect place to go if you’re looking for something to do in Phoenix that is thrill-seeking. Make sure to take your camera so you can capture the magical sights. Hot Air Expeditions: 2243 E. Rose Garden Loop Suite #1, Phoenix, AZ 85024.
- Heard Museum – If you’re trying to figure out what to do in Phoenix, consider going to the Heard Museum. It’s a great place to go if you want to learn some culture. Spend time walking around the museum to check out the Native American exhibits. There are even live performances that you can watch. At the Heard Museum, you will learn all about Native American culture. Heard Museum: 2301 N. Central Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85004.